Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower
The Viking 2 AR Indoor Rower is constructed from solid American Ash with metal fixtures and precision components to produce a rowing platform that will last a lifetime. The perfect integration of style and quality the Viking 2 AR Indoor rower gives riders the emulation of rowing on water – with the twin tank providing the sight, sound and feel of actual on-water rowing.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
870mmx572mmx570mm (34.25 x 22.51 x 22.44″)
Net Weight: 24.5kg (54.0lb)
Gross Weight: 29.0kg (63.9lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2837 (10.02 cubic feet)
2230mm x 162mm x 80mm (87.79 x 6.37 x 3.15″)
Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0289 (1.02 cubic feet)