Synergy Power Tower (PT)
- Patented integrated continuous variable transmission
- Potential power range of up to one million watts at 150 step cycles per minute
- Automatic range of movement variability up to 65cm
- Multiple operational modes, including:
– Total body climbing
– Lower body climbing
– Upper body hang pull and push press
– Upper body reciprocal hang pull and push press
– Lower body reciprocal chest press and row
– Deadlift and pushdown
The Power Tower Concept
Truly Versatile Training
The Power Tower (PT) is the new old boy in the fitness world, with over 20 years of proven duration, we have given the old boy a new look and a complete different output potential.
The PT is going to change how and where people train as we can do it all with this one equipment. There is simply nothing else out there that can provide you with effective strength training, aerobic and anaerobic workout, coordination practice, increase metabolism and effective toning outcomes.
Through the patented integration of Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) with our air turbine we can generate an unpreceded range of power making the PT an obvious choice for both the elite athlete and the pensioner. The PT can produce anything from 14 watts up towards 1.5 mill watts and all in a smooth transition. Through the CVT we can make the workout strength or aerobically based with an easy turn of a gearing handle.
We took the proven concept and modified it significantly so today we can produce hundreds of different exercises, targeting different areas. This can all be achieved with a simple change of handles and foot plates. You can also choose to train bilateral or unilateral with the PT and with the additional power-band and body weight ring system, you have an endless combination.
The Power Tower comes with our feature console, with rapid reaction time and full operational mode.
We developed the first version more than 20 years ago and they are still operating proving the durability of what we make. This is also the reason we can provide 25 years warranty of the frame as we are not afraid to back up our quality ethics. This is unheard of in the fitness industry but we are backing ourselves in.
With the Power Tower you will have the potential of using it individually but it also does very well in a group setting. With 2 or 3 clients working both on and off the PT, you can create a great variation of circuit training, making it creative, fun and effective 30 min workout. It can be a round of HIT – High intensive training, strength, rehab, pensioners class – there is actually no limit with the PT.
The Power Tower is also very space effective and environmental friendly. We have a footprint of less than 1 square meter (10 square feet) as well as no energy or cords required to operate the PT.
Key Benefits for Group and Personal Trainers
- New face in the gym
- There is nothing like the PT out there and it will attract attention
- Proven concept and engineering
- The PT have been trialed and tested rigorously over a lengthy time span
- Modern technology meets good old craftsmanship
- 25 year warranty says it all
- Multivariate Training Platform
- More than 7 exercises targeting different muscle groups
- With accessory even more opportunities
- Designed to last at low maintenance
- Everything is designed to last without requiring any maintenance
- 30 years’ experience in building heavy duty equipment
- Insignificant footprint
- Less than any other cardio equipment but more than 5 x the functionality
- Very easy to move around in your facility
- Results orientated
- Strength, metabolism, aerobic, coordination, rehabilitation, seniors training. The PT can safely cater it all
- Truly versatile
- Increase anaerobic power or endurance will have a significant impact on metabolism and overall health
- Increase aerobic power or endurance
- Increase strength and toning outcome
- Increase coordination and agility skills
- Target lower or upper or entire body
- Increased metabolism for hours after a session
- Constantly varied and never short of possibilities
- Sports specific
- And more
- High level athlete or novice beginner client
- We call it the PT for a reason
- As a PT you can incorporate all of the above with your client
- One stop for an entire session, no need to walk around and wait for equipment
- Personal Trainers new best friend
- Perfect for group training
- Groups of 2-3 clients per PT will create a highly effective and fun workout routine
- Excellent ROI potential
- Posture focus
- Posture is everything, you will need to maintain good posture to be as effective as possible
- Posture also equals core/midline work
- Environmental friendly
- No external energy needed
- Leasing opportunities