Spirit Fitness CG800 E-Glide Elliptical
The class-based fitness wave stretching across the exercise industry is unprecedented. The traditional lone-ranger approach to the gym experience has waned, and is being quickly replaced by a vast array of different group exercise workouts. These can run the gambit of specialized types, to more well known and branded trends. This is exactly what the Spirit CG800 E-Glide Elliptical Trainer is designed for.
With variant programs to choose from that all have a large span of resistance settings, a group instructor can give anyone a great energizing and endurance building workout. Because it offer’s perhaps the smoothest possible elliptical motion, the excess noise is nearly non-existent during class, while the metabolic challenges excel expectations and keep people breathing hard.
Other Class-Based Selling Points
- Whether you’re dealing with physiology or customer service, it’s all in the details. Sure, people want to burn calories and get fit, but they’d prefer to do it in a comfortable fashion and setting. The E-Glide model sports a (patent-pending) Direct Drive System, which combined with the multi-position handlebars, creates a magnificent user experience.
- Most wouldn’t guess this by looking at such an impressive machine, with its automotive-grade Poly-V belts and durable powder-coated paint, that it only takes 2 AA batteries to run. And those are only for the 4-window LCD console display. It’s also surprising how long they last, as the power demands are kept at a minimum.
- The Spirit CG800 E-Glide Elliptical Trainer comes with a very conveniently located handbrake that immediately and safely stops all motion of the solid steel machine pulleys. It doesn’t matter how fast or how high the resistance level, an instantaneous stop at even a slight application of pressure can mean the difference between a serious injury, and walking away perfectly unharmed.
- With the absolutely perfect gear ratio, optimum 20’’ stride length, and slip-resistant ergonomic pedal placement, users will feel comfortable and in control 100% of the time. This is important to today’s amateur exercise enthusiasts.
A Class Companion Like No Other
The reason people are flocking to fitness classes, is because with instructors all the guess work is taken out of the equation. Not everyone has the time or patience to learn the ins and outs of getting in-shape. The Spirit CG800 E-Glide Elliptical Trainer enhances this selling point because it adds another layer of guidance, through all the many types of feedback.
In a commercial setting presentation is also important. People want to see uniformity, professionalism, and really impressive looking machines. They want ellipticals that are compact, quiet, and smooth so that they look good while they’re using them. All of this and more is within the inherent design of the CG800 E-Glide model.
The dimensions are 69’’ x 24’’ x 66’’, and the product only weighs in at 230 lbs. Magnetic resistance means that maintenance will be really low, power needs are minimal, and the entire package comes across as the top of the line exercise companion that it is.
The combination of our Direct Drive System along with balancing the precise weight of our pedal arms, dual-action handlebars, foot pedal angle, and stride length, offers the perfect formula to assure the smoothest workout motion. This motion creates what we call the “floating” effect. Once you reach a certain RPM, you start to “float” and feel the smoothest possible motion. Once you try a Spirit Fitness CG800, we are confident that you will agree it is the smoothest piece of fitness equipment to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Console Feedback: Sometimes too much data can be overwhelming. This model is ideal if you just want to program total workout time and view basic data while exercising.
Console Adjustability: A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle.
Direct Drive System: Exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System offers the smoothest possible motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through our patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, which provides the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions.
Foot Pedals: Our pedals have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. They also have built-in sweat drains.
Function: Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
Brake: There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.
- Console: 4-Window LCD, Reset, Start/Stop, and Time Adjustment
- Console Feedback: Time, RPM, Distance, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Telemetric
- Resistance: Infinite Levels
- Drive Train: Magnetic Resistance w/Variable Adjustable Knob & Hand Brake
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs., Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel, Zinc Undercoating w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimension: 69" x 24" x 66"
- Product Weight: 230 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.