Reebok Elements Deck
Reebok Elements deck is a very versatile exercise aid designed to make it possible to work every muscle of the body within a 10-minute workout. It has a portable, yet strong construction with 3-position angle support and two height positions of 20cm (7.9”) and 35cm (13.8”).
Reebok Elements deck can be used as a step for the cardiovascular workout or in a bench mode for strength activities. It provides either a flat, an incline or a decline position to help you target more muscle groups and features support struts for the backrest that are metal coated in plastic to create a robust and safe platform when using barbells and dumbbells. The deck is supplied with a workout DVD and the Reebok Elements L2 Resistance Tube.
Features & Specification
- Multi-purpose step and workout bench platform
- Step/bench platform with 3 position angle support
- 2 height positions: 20cm (7.9”) and 35cm (13.8”) offering incline and decline options
- Convenient internal storage for fitness accessories such as dumbbells
- Incline / decline bench
- Can be adjusted into 16 configurations
- Internal storage for weights / resistance tubes
- Weight: 12.4kg (27.3lbs)
- Max. User Weight: 110kg (242.5lbs)
- Set Up Dimensions: Length=121.2cm (47.7”), Width= 33.8cm (13.3”), Height=35.2cm (13.8”)
- Folded Dimensions: Length=110cm (43.3”), Width=33cm (13”), Height=20cm (7.9”)
- Composition: PP (70%)/Iron (10%)/TPR (8.5%)/Nylon (7%)/Polymer (3%)/ABS (1.5%)
- Colour: blue/white/cool grey
- Supplied with a resistance tube and a workout DVD
- Level: 2
- Dimensions: Length=144cm (56.7”), Width=12.5cm (4.9”), Height=2.8cm (1.1”)
- Tube Composition: TPR / PP / NBR / Iron / Polyester
- Colour: black/blue/cool grey
Web content composed with thefree online HTML editor. Please purchase a membership to remove promotional messages like this one.