Precor TRM 932i Treadmill
Precor TRM 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) and Ground Effects® (GFX), users have ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout. Precor 932i treadmill is a cost-effective option for a broad range of environments such as corporate gyms, apartment complexes and fire departments.
- Cable Management: Optional
- Emergency Stop: Yes. Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessory Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: Ground Effects® impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Integrated Footplant Technology™ makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Deck and Belt: Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Elevation System: Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Power-Factor Correction: No
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate, Incline, Profile, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: 14
- Console Type: Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- Preset Programmes: 7 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual Interval Basic Heart Rate Control Weight Loss Random Track Gerkin Fitness Test
- Number of Programmes: 7
Heart rate monitoring
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Power Cord Management: Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Handrail Length (cm/inches): 11.5 inches / 29.2 cm
- Roller Diameter (cm/inches): 2.5 inches / 6.4 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Step-up Height: 7.5 inches / 19 cm
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph / 1-20 km/h
- Decline/Incline Range: 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 22 X 56 inches / 56 X 142 cm
- Equipment Dimensions & Weight:
- Height with PVS: 73 inches / 186 cm
- Length: 79 inches / 204 cm
- Width: 34 inches / 86 cm
- Equipment Weight: 331 lbs / 150 kg
- Height: 59 inches / 150 cm
Delivery Dimensions & Weight
- Length: 82 inches / 208 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 17 inches / 43 cm
- Delivery Weight: 378 lbs / 171 kg
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Cord Length (ft / meters): 12 ft / 3.7 m
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional