Neptune Challenge AR Fluid Rower
Low impact body workout
Works whole body
The Neptune Challenge AR Fluid Rower is designed to function in small spaces while offering one of the best low impact, whole body workouts. From its easy setup, function and storage, this indoor rower is maintenance free and will provide you with a satisfying fitness program.
- Adjustable Resistance, from feather light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a dial. Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training or multiple users .
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with triple-blade, stainless steel impeller delivers instant catch and consistent resistance through the entire stroke.
- Program for time, stroke count and tempo signal. Displays these plus strokes per minute and calories.
- Large clear display, designed to monitor and motivate.
- Pivoting footplates improve ergonomics for less flexible or deconditioned users.
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin® low friction seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
- Ergonomic design to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands.
- Built-in transit wheels. Light and easy to move around. Stores in just 53 x 51cm (21x 20″).
Upright Storage – 53 x 51cm (21 x 20″)
Product size – L 1975mm (77.8″) x W 530mm (20.9″) x H 510mm (20.1″)
Max User Weight – 136kg (300lb)
965mm x 555mm x 572mm (37.99 x 21.85 x 22.51″)
Net Weight: 24.8kg (54.67lb)
Gross Weight: 30.7kg (67.68lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3063 (10.82 cubic feet)
1300mm x 70mm x 90mm (51.18 x 2.76 x 3.54″)
Net Weight: 1.8kg (3.67lb)
Gross Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb)
Cubic Metres 0.008 (0.28 cubic feet)