Nautilus T628 Treadmill
Rebound Deck Cushioning System
Dual high-resolution Blue Backlit LCD displays
For power walk to a fast-paced interval training session
Solid and durable construction
Get up to speed with the latest in treadmill technology, taking advantage of the new T628 Folding Treadmill. Featuring a 3.5 CHP motor, Rebound Deck Cushioning System™, dual high-resolution Blue Backlit LCD Displays, 26 programmes and a speed of 0-12mph, the T628 is an exceptional machine built to withstand anything from a power walk to a fast-paced interval training session.
Nautilus T628 Folding Treadmill is a premium package from Nautilus, featuring best in class components and improved durability, performance, ease of use and comfort.
Its 3.5 CHP motor is built with an optimised balanced flywheel and internal components for low vibration, while its 152.4 x 50.8 cm exposed 3ply 2.5mm tyre belt is complete with a Rebound Deck Cushioning System™ - which is designed to optimise the natural movement of the runner with a soft landing and hard kick off. Alongside that, its 25mm reversible deck, 70mm crowned rollers, and 0-15% elevation makes this treadmill a top of the range piece of kit. This treadmill offers a generous speed range of 0-12mph.
Technical build aside, this machine supports urethane-dipped handlebars giving it a smart and comfortable finish, paired with tactile feel mechanical buttons and in-reach buttons, allowing you to adjust speed/incline on the go. When it comes to the display you are treated to not one, but two high-resolution Blue Backlit LCD Displays (STN contrast) with the dual track for the best user experience possible.
With Bluetooth™ BLE 4.0 connectivity and contact/telemetry enabled, you can gain access to in-depth workout details on the go. A chest strap is also included to help monitor your data. Meanwhile, stay entertained and motivated throughout your training thanks to the integrated sealed acoustic speakers.
There are 26 programs to work through, including manual, quick goal, train, weight control, interval and custom workouts, offering something for every individual. The T628 is also built with a compare pacer function, where the pacer icon is the placement of the pacer and the indicator light is the user. The time difference between the user and the pacer is shown by which user indicator light is active (the user placement display also shows this). Additionally, there is performance-based feedback which allows you to access the Journal and Goals sections while winning awards and celebrating new achievements.
You can track your results consistent with the option of syncing your data with MyFitnessPal and Under Armour Record, even sharing your results on social media. Meanwhile, RunSocial enables you to run with friends or connect to an iPad, iPhone or TV for an enhanced digital user experience (use an HDMI cable + adapter or wireless with Apple TV, not included). And if you’re keen on marathon training, you are able to participate in events such as the Virgin Money London Digital Marathon and Prague Digital Marathon all via your console.
Additional extras include a USB charging port, 3-speed adjustable fan and remote controls, while there are also premium transport wheels and an accessory crossbar, ideal for storing your water and mobile phone.
- Premium package: Featuring best in class components and improved durability/performance, ease of use and comfort
- 3.5 CHP motor: With optimised balanced flywheel and internal components for a low vibration
- Exposed 3ply 2.5mm tyre belt: 152.4 x 50.8 cm
- Rebound Deck Cushioning System™: Built to optimise the natural movement of the runner with a soft landing and hard kick off
- SoftDrop™ folding lock system: With easy-drop button release
- Speed range: 0-12mph
- Elevation: 0-15%
- Reversible deck: 25mm
- Crowned rollers: 70mm
- Urethane-dipped handlebars: For a comfortable, smart finish
- Mechanical buttons: With tactile feel
- In-reach buttons: Allowing you to adjust speed/incline on the go
- Dual displays: 2 high resolution Blue Backlit LCD Displays (STN contrast) dual track
- Bluetooth™ connectivity: BLE 4.0
- Contact & telemetry enabled: Chest strap included
- Entertainment: Sealed acoustic speakers
- 26 programs: Including manual, quick goal, train, weight control, heart health, interval and custom workouts
- Compare pacer function: The Pacer Icon is the placement of the pacer and the Indicator Light is the User, the time difference between the User and the pacer is shown by which User Indicator Light is active (the User Placement Display also shows this)
- Performance-based feedback: Access your Journal and Goals, win Awards and celebrate new Achievements with this motivational tool
- Track your results: Sync your data with MyFitnessPal and Under Armour Record and share your results on social media
- RunSocial: Run with friends or connect to an iPad, iPhone or TV for the best user experience (use an HDMI cable + adapter or wireless with Apple TV, not included)
- Participate in events: Such as the Virgin Money London Digital Marathon and Prague Digital Marathon
- Accessory crossbar: Storing your water and mobile phone
- Additional extras: USB charging port; 3-speed adjustable fan; Remote controls
- Transportation: Premium transport wheels
- Max user weight: 160kg
- Product weight: 115kg
- Boxed weight: 130.6kg
- Product dimensions: 197 L x 89 W x 146.5 D cm
- Boxed dimensions: 217 L x 84 W x 31 D cm
For safety in the home environment, the T628 features a SoftDrop™ folding lock system with easy-drop button release.