Split-Pedal Stability Chair (with handles) ST-01018
The Split-Pedal Stability Chair™ (with handles) is a multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping re-balance muscles while providing a full-body workout. It also facilitates high-performance exercises for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Compact and easy to move, the Stability Chair is perfect for studios, gyms or homes with limited space.
MERRITHEW SPLIT PEDAL STABILITY WITH HANDLES
- Includes fully adjustable handles that attach and detach easily, locking securely for lunges and dips
- Smaller base of support and dual pedals allow for bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal movements to increase intensity and overall balance
- Two pedals move independently or lock together quickly and securely to function as a single unit
- The only Stability Chair™ built with a double-steel frame for increased durability and stability
- Spring tension adjusts easily with unique hook-on system for quick interchange
- Pedals cushioned with ultra-soft foam for comfort
- Compact size for maximum portability and easy storage
- Easy-roll wheels facilitate repositioning or moving equipment
- Equipped with 2 heavy chair springs, 2 light chair springs, 3 hook-on spring attachments, high-density foam and vinyl covered pedals
- Includes Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair™, 2nd Ed. DVD
- Full assembly required
- Owner’s manual available