LifeSpan E3i Elliptical Cross Trainer
Special Price AED 7,565.25 Regular Price AED 11,670.00
LifeSpan E3i Elliptical Cross Trainer is Lifespan's flagship machine for cardiovascular and muscle toning. The E3i is equipped with technology that helps you achieve maximum results in minimum time. Experience challenge in a workout by unleashing your potential with 20 grades of intensity and 20 distinct ramp levels targeting each muscle groups to attain a sleek, toned lower body.
- Stride Length: 20"
- Resistance Range: 20
- Workouts: 20
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB
- Max. User Weight Capacity: 159 kg (350lbs)
- Integrated Features: 2 front mounted wheels
- Product Dimensions: 80" L x 24" W x 69" H
- Step-Up Height: 12"
- Pedal Spacing: 3.9"
- Incline Ramp Levels: 20
- Resistance System: Frictionless Magnetic Resistance
- Flywheel: 34 lbs.
- Display Area: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included).
- Console Readouts: Time, speed, calories, watts, stride count, CoreBalance, ramp and resistance level, date and clock, calories burned, heart rate, average watts, stride count per minute (CPM), calories burned rate per hour
- Programs: 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training).
- Quickset: 4 Buttons - Ramp and Resistance
- USB Plus: Dual-purpose USB port charges your mobile devices (doesn't charge iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 6/6s, 7, 8, or X) and saves your exercise results to a USB drive for upload into your free Club account.
- Audio Center: Speakers and audio-in jack
- Media Holder: Conveniently holds you phone or tablet for easy access and viewing.
- Roller Wheels: Dual Roller Wheel Per Pedal
- Transport: 2 Front-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage.
- Net Weight: 220 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 242 lbs.
- Safety Certifications: FCC, CE and ETL/ETLc Certified
Write Your Own Review
More from LifeSpan