Fitness Equipment Service
Sports Planet services offer's top of the quality servicing of your Gym equipment's includes: Treadmill, Exercise Cycle, Elliptical, Rowing Machine, Multi-Gym, Recumbent Bike, Upright Bike, Pool Tables and many more.
An Exclusive team of highly experienced technical engineers offer's a complete range of solution in rectifying the error's in your Home-Gym Equipment or commercial Gym Equipment.
Experts in Top Brands - You Name It We Repair It!
We do service, Repair & maintenance of all the brands in the fitness sector. We provide full-service solutions to well-known Manufacturers and Retailers around the globe like:
- Reebok Fitness
- Spirit Fitness
- Strength Master
- York Fitness
- BH Fitness
- Sole Fitness
- And many more...
Annual Maintenance & Servicing
We Provide top of the quality servicing solutions, repair and maintenance from our exclusive team of technical Engineers to keep your fitness equipment fit and healthy.
Sports Planet Services Annual Maintenance Program is the most comprehensive maintenance program in the industry. It is designed to keep your equipment working safely and efficiently and to reduce the frequency of repairs through regular maintenance.
From the time you purchase your equipment, it is necessary to have a service agreement for maintenance even though it is under a manufacturer’s warranty.
All equipment has a manufacturer suggested Preventative Maintenance Schedule that should be performed from the day you receive your equipment.
Gym Equipment Services offers a customized maintenance program designed for your specific needs. Upon approval of a maintenance agreement, your facility and all the equipment will be entered into our database to track your inventory and service history.
How Will It Benefit My Facility?
You will find that regular servicing of your equipment pays for itself!
- Lower repair cost on older equipment.
- Equipment lifespan if greatly increased.
- Create a safe workout environment limiting potential liability.
- Higher client retention
- Greater return on investment.
During each annual maintenance visit, All equipment covered under the agreement will have its exterior and interior thoroughly cleaned, inspected for safety, lubricated and adjusted according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Upon the completion of our visit we will complete a Preventative Maintenance Checklist that will indicate any need for repairs that were discovered to avoid any down time in your facility.
Annual Service Check List:
Listed below are the 20 points to be considered for a detailed maintenance carried out on all annual service visits:
- Take off covers, clean and vacuum out interiors.
- Take off dirt and debris from motors, vents and circuit boards.
- Examine wire harness and connections.
- Clean all chains, bearings, bushings, rollers, pulleys and pivots.
- Examine the condition of alternators (where applicable).
- Examine the condition and align of all drive belts, chains and cables.
- Align and tighten walking belt.
- Lubricate belt and deck.
- Examine the condition of all bearings and bushes.
- Examine the condition of motor commutator and brushe's (clean motor commutator where applicable).
- Examine all other parts for wear and tear.
- Tighten loose crank arms, belts and pulleys.
- Diagnose elevation sensors and take corrective measures wherever necessary.
- Grease drive assemblies and elevation drive systems.
- Examine machine function and operation.
- Clean exterior with polish/sealer.
- Perform amp/friction tests to test wear on belts and decks.
- Clean and check speed sensors.
- Finish audible inspection of motor, crank and roller bearings.
We at Sports Planet Services offers one of its kind servicing and repair of your treadmill, exercise cycle, elliptical, multi gym, rowing machine etc., Highly trained and experienced technical teams provides the best solutions for the fitness and repair of your equipment. Keeping in mind the requirement of the customer and offers the best solution.
We undertake all type of servicing, repair of gym equipment and fitness equipment in UAE. One of the leading fitness equipment and Gym equipment suppliers in UAE with an exclusive team of servicing, maintenance and repair of fitness and cardio equipment.
Treadmill Maintenance Advice:
Once a week clean the side rails and any part of the walking/running surface or deck that is visible using a damp cloth. Dirt and dust love to cling to your treadmill deck and walking belt.
Make sure to run your treadmill once every month without anyone on it. Ensure that the running belt is centrally aligned. If not, it should be adjusted. (Refer to your owners manual for belt alignment/adjustment instructions).
Once every month run the treadmill at full speed to clean out any dust or dirt that has gathered. Ensure that there is sufficient amount of lubrication present under the walking belt and on the deck once every month.
Every six months remove the motor hood and vacuum the motor area. Dirt and dust can accumulate on the motor's and electronic components which can be a cause for short circuit. Be careful and alert to switch off the main while doing this procedure.
Elliptical & Bike Maintenance Advice:
Using a damp cloth wipe down the ramps once every week. Thoroughly examine the wheels to ensure that no foreign objects are placed in them. Check all the bolts are tight and check your machine is in level.
Gym Equipment Maintenance Advice:
Verify all pulleys to ensure the cables are fixed properly on them. Check all cables to make sure the coating is present and that none of them is unraveled. If you find one, replace it immediately.