First Degree Fitness Evolution E720 Cycle XT
The E720 Cycle XT ergo offers maximum operational versatility including recumbent cycling, seated or standing hand cranking, and wheel chair access. Medically approved and trusted by leading health practitioners, this commercial ergo is perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progression.
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance for finite increment control.
- Durable polycarbonate twin tank.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Bi-directional handle/ pedal grip for complete muscle engagement.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation.
- Operational versatility enabling seated, standing and wheel chair access.
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer.
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
- Dual function upper and lower body ergometer.
- Medically approved design for medial and rehabilitation applications.
|Brand||First Degree Fitness|