First Degree Fitness Evolution E620 Seated UBE
The E620 Seated UBE is superseded by the E620ST Predator.
The E620 Seated UBE is streamlined yet powerful. From its ergonomic bench seat, allowing rapid step through for group classes or easy access for rehabilitation patients – the E620 is the smallest of our robust line of upper body ergometers.
- 20 levels of patented Variable Fluid Resistance.
- Stainless steel marine grade impeller blades housed in a tough polycarbonate tank deliver unprecedented resistance levels and a sensory workout experience to sustain your interest.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port displays: time, speed, distance, stoke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs and interval training.
- USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Easy “on-the-fly” right foot adjustment allows rapid change of resistance level without interrupting the workout.
- “Soft touch” comfortable bench seat.
- Self-levelling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Easily adjust the power-assisted arm to your preferred workout height.
- Built in transportation wheels for easy movement.
- “Step-through” design allows for easy in and out access. Great for rehab patients.
- Features a fixed crank arm configuration for exercise comfort and dependability.
|Brand||First Degree Fitness|